Patients on long-term medication can order repeat prescriptions in the following ways:
- On line - known as My Health On Line (MHOL)............this is a recently introduced service. To register for online access for ordering repeat prescriptions, making or cancelling appointments please click on one of the links below, print, complete and return to the surgery. If you need further assistance or advice please speak to one of our members of staff who will help be happy to help.
- Register for MHOL Account
- Register for MHOL Account (Carer or Child)
- In person - please place your counterfoil (attached to your previous repeat prescription) in the secure box provided in the surgery. If you have mislaid your counterfoil there are re-order forms available at reception.
- By post – send it to us (with an SAE for return if required). We are happy to post them back to you but please allow 5 days for return.
- Via a chemist - a number of local pharmacists offer a collection service. They will be happy to supply more information on request.
Please note we do not accept telephone requests for prescriptions.
Patients should inform their GP if they have stopped taking a repeat medication so that the system can be amended accordingly.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip.
Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Please allow two full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account. It may take longer if you are using a chemist collection service.